M: 630.290.3147 mobile
- O: Opening the Finest Doors office
- Global Luxury, ePro, CIPS, CRS
Real Estate Broker
Nikki Ricci is a seasoned Realtor with an accomplished record of serving home buyers and sellers for over 30 years. She provides professional services with a personal touch and strives to educate her clients. She successfully helps her clients position their properties for positive outcomes. This high level of dedication has led to Nikki's continued success.
Nikki is passionately engaged in understanding the direction of the market for luxury properties, single-family homes, multi-family homes, vacant land and new construction. Nikki recognizes the changing market trends, and adapt her business strategies to maximize the benefits to her clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Single-family homes, condos and townhomes
- Corporate, national, and international relocation consultant
- New construction, vacant land
- Upper bracket property expert
- Consistently strong negotiator
- Effective communication skills
- Innovative marketing techniques
Education and Designations
- Certified Relocation Marketing Specialist
- Certified Global Luxury Specialist
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- International President's Circle Club Award
- International President's Elite
- Top 5% of Coldwell Banker Agents Nationally
- International Diamond Society
- International Sterling Society
Personal Background and Communities Served
A resident of Oak Brook since 1985, Nikki Ricci is married and has two children. Her community involvement includes, membership in the Oak Brook Women’s Club, Oak Brook Infant Welfare and Oak Brook Residential Enhancement Committee.
Nikki specializes her real estate business in Oak Brook, Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Darien, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Hinsdale, La Grange, Lombard and Western Springs.